Welcome to the
NEW Global Management Academy
The Global Management Academy (GMA), a year-round training program for managers and executives, is now accepting applications for the 2024 academic year. It is designed to develop global leaders by covering the essential elements of long-term leadership and ensuring tangible results.
Since GMA it has been wonderful to see my team members blossom as they speak more confidently and proactively take on more projects which they have started to manage on their own.
Manager, Eli Lilly Japan K.K.
New Format, New Contents, New Flexibility!!!
NEW Global Management Academy
Apply By : 20 November, 2023
Start Date: 11 December 2023 (Master Class 1 Online Study starts – 20 November 2023)
The 2024 Global Management Academy brings you a simpler format and new content. 2-day Masterclasses – easier to combine with your company workload. Shorter modules – simpler to learn and apply. Our fully hybrid classroom design gives you total flexibility throughout the entire course – attend in person, virtually, or a combination of both –join the programme wherever you are and whatever your schedule!
11 December, 2023 – 27 September, 2024
・ 7 x 2-day Master Classes
・ Graduation Ceremony（and rehearsals）
・Individual executive coaching sessions,
English（Bilingual materials and workbooks）
Hybrid（Both in person ＠ Lumina Learning Japan Tokyo Office and Zoom）
For inquiries about the program’s fee, please contact this email: email@example.com
Elizabeth Handover & Pamela Noda
- Fully hybrid format – attend in-person, virtually or a flexible combination
- 7 x 2-day Master Classes scheduled over 9 months
- Interactive online learning modules
- 6 individual executive coaching sessions
- 4 Lumina Learning resource tools
- Practical application of learning in the workplace
- In-person Graduation Ceremony and celebration dinner
Development Needs for Global Managers In Japan
There is an ever more urgent need for Japanese managers to operate effectively and confidently in an increasingly global business environment. Yet, many managers are held back by English-speaking fears around making mistakes, being judged, not being able to follow conversations or speak up to make even a simple comment. These continue to be surprisingly resistant barriers to global leadership success.
- Lack of awareness to manage diversity
- Poor relationships leading to lower motivation
- Ineffective communication with face-to-face/remote teams
- Lack of trust hinders delegation
- Reluctance to offer timely feedback
- Fear of speaking up in meetings/conference calls
By becoming the kind of leader that I can now so clearly envision, my team members will grow and develop, maintain motivation and fulfill their potential.
Partner, KPMG FAS Co., Ltd.
By the end of this programme, you will…
- Fully applied individual leadership strengths to all areas of work
- Be a more rounded, agile Leader with deepened self-awareness and ability to manage your being and doing effectively
- Understand how to leverage diverse strengths and ideas from within the team and organisation
- Be able to create trust for high performance, engagement, and job satisfaction
- Know how to create team cultures which are resilient, healthy, innovative, inclusive, and motivational
- Be equipped to lead through complexity, uncertainty and change
- Speak and present in English confidently and professionally
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org !!
＼Interviews with Global Management Academy graduates! (Japanese)／
プルデンシャル生命保険株式会社主計システム開発チーム ファンクショナルチームリーダー 岩佐 奈雄様
ジブラルタ生命保険株式会社 システム戦略推進チーム マネージャー 小川 可愛様
日本イーライリリー株式会社 Information Digital Solutions マネージャー 長田 祐一様